Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SURVIVE AND THRIVE: A ROADMAP FOR NEW NURSE SUCCESS!


When I was a new nurse, I quickly realized that although I did well academically, being a great nurse required a lot more.  Many times when I felt overwhelmed all I could do was to focus on survival.  Over time, and with the support from other equally dedicated nurses, I learned to not only survive, but to thrive! This eBook allows me to pay it forward by helping you and many other student and new nurses succeed.


Health care is getting more and more complex. More than ever before, new nurses need the support of seasoned professional nurses to help them navigate through the land mines that sometimes exist in healthcare – especially when starting their first job.  To do my part, I wrote an eBook because I wanted to do everything I could to help student and new nurses succeed.  



This eBook will provide students and new nurses with important strategies that will help them transition into professional nursing practice a little more smoothly and with a lot more confidence in themselves.

Getting started
Plan for a successful orientation
Manage the mountain of information
Skills to master
Avoiding land mines

To purchase, please click here!

Thank you for choosing to become a nurse! I am cheering for your success!

Take care and stay connected.

Renee

Don't forget to check out my other resources in my New Nurse Success Shop by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment